I think that he took cosplay a little bit too far.
he saw his chance and he took it
DISABLED PEOPLE COSPLAYING DISABLED CHARACTERS
These are all going into my daily vocabulary right the fuck now.
I fucking love military acronyms. They are the best.
'Joint Anglo-American Fuck Up.' Isn't that like. The entirety of human civilisation rn
This is my favourite thing.
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SAY SNAFU???
Snafu and fubar are already part of my vernacular.
Why Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
Stop calling ISIS the Islamic State.
You guys will go upon lengths and jump hoops to deny that the KKK are a Christian influenced group but won’t blink to say Muslim and terrorist in the same sentence.
The language you use matters.
BRING ME SCHRÖDINGER’S HEAD
a hand-lettering exercise that got really out of hand. oh well i like my really unnecessarily grandiose welcome signs anyway :p